Dr. Chulhun LEE is a distinguished figure in customs and international cooperation, with a career spanning two decades. Notable achievements include pioneering the implementation of the Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) program at Korea Customs Service and collaborating with the World Customs Organization (WCO) to support member countries in AEO program adoption.
In his role as Deputy Head at the WCO Regional Intelligence Liaison Office for Asia and the Pacific (RILO A/P), Dr. LEE played a crucial role in facilitating information and intelligence exchange against cross-border crimes and providing technical assistance to Member administrations.
Throughout his career:
- 1998: Joined Korea Customs
- Jan. 2015 - Jun. 2015: Led intelligence exchange against drug trafficking in International Investigation Division
- Jul. 2015 - Dec. 2016: Served at WCO Regional Intelligence Liaison Office for Asia and the Pacific (RILO A/P)
- Feb. 2017 - Jan. 2018: Deputy Head, Customs Border Targeting Center
- Jan. 2018 - Jul. 2019: Deputy Head, Multilateral Cooperation Division
- Jul. 2019 - May 2022: Seconded to the Office of the President, the Blue House
- Jul. 2022 - Jul. 2023: Headed the Spokesperson Office, Korea Customs Service
- Jul. 2023 - Present: Director, External Relations Division
Day 2: Thursday 9 November 2023
High level address on on origin management system of KCS called FTA-PASS